Thursday, May 25, 2006

English Lab Hamster

It is not that I am trying to follow the steps of Skinner's experiments*, but this could be a very good example of the "teething troubles" one can face at an early stage of a career.
The above photo has become a snapshot on my family album. He -I can tell you it's a 'he'- seems to be very interested in poring over some of the sources from which I try to make sense of English language. And, mind-boggling enough, he is sitting on a "Psychology for Language Teachers" handbook! Could this be a message from the animal Kingdom, or even a writing on the wall? Should you, dear reader, have some thoughts about it, please let me know!
--
* For more on Skinner's experiment, see:
--
Photo acknowledgements: Thanks to my wife, who first saw him there, and to the physically articulate rodent for posing.

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Gladys Baya said...

Of course the lovely hamster is reminding you of your reading tasks for Psychology... it's crystal clear!
;-)
Big hugm
Your Psychology Teacher

PS: what are your wife and daughter called? (just wondering, may be you'd rather not post that private info on the Net, anyway!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home