Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fledglings


When I was young, one of the things my elders told me was 'always be grateful'. So, here´s to a lovely lady whose commentary I herewith hyperlink to:


As regards the title, if you, dear reader, happen to someday meet me in the flesh, I resemble more to a "Flying Hagrid" than a fledgling bird just out of its nest. But that's the way I'm feeling now: not exactly light as a feather, but more like a 'bird of a feather', just spreading its wings to experience this neverending task of teaching.

The expressions 'light as a feather' and 'bird of a feather' courtesy of my former teachers.
Agustín: many thanks for your comments. I'll keep sharing "wisdom" as you keep sharing your friendship. Cheers!!!



1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Gladys Baya said...

Thank YOU, Pablo, for sharing your light with us all at college!

Gladys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home